"Real success is the success you share"
TIAB relies on human values as solidarity, trust, autonomy and responsibility.
We permanently promote the development and sharing of skills by encouraging the employment of young people, training and collaborations between the employers of our business units.
We share experience and resources
Based on responsibility and trust in its teams, TIAB’s culture encourages openness and creativity of all its employers.
- Undertakes and supports the contracting process as acquisition manager performing the preliminary financial and technical assessment of the future acquisitions.
- Integrally supervises manages and fills the financial documentation for each order of the business unit in SAP according the internal procedures and regulations.
- Checks, negotiates and manages in the best interest of the company all the deliverables subjects of acquisition contracts according the specific of each project.
- Technicaly surveils and performs the support for the warranty period with legal matters related to the purchased equipment and materials.
- Provides data analytic through the use of SAP tools concerning projects specific acquisition profiles.
- Technical university degree with relevant professional qualification.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience in mechanical engineering acquisitions, industry experience is mandatory.
- Strong know-how in contracting and negotiation procedures.
- Experience dealing with external technical assessors.
- Experienced working according to the Romanian/ European commercial codes.
- High moral values defined by loyalty, commitment and trust.
- Team player and conciliator.
- Exemplary organized for multitasking activities under time pressure.
- Able to negotiate and sustain the acquisition contracts.
- Availability to travel for short periods of time in the country and abroad.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience working with SAP, Ms Office.
- Market prospect in order to identify potential clients;
- Promotes the company's services and solutions to existing and potential clients;
- Develops the clients portfolio by identifing new business opportunities;
- Creates, maintain and develops the clients' network;
- Represents the contact person of the company with its clients;
- Carries regular visits to clients' premises.
- Electrical university degree;
- 2 years relevant experience;
- Experience working with SAP, MS Office;
- Foarte bune abilitati de comunicare si lucru in echipa;
- High moral values: loyality, commitment, trust;
- Team player;
- Exemplary organized for performing activities under time pressure;
- English - medium level.