The technical teams of TIAB are dedicated to studying and implementing various ranges of solutions, by using some technologies that guarantee the higher technical level, safety and quality of projects.
TIAB provides services in three activity sectors:
Infrastructure: transport infrastructure (electric power supply, lighting, signage and information transmission systems);
Industry: power distribution, monitoring and control, air treatment, fire protection, industrial maintenance;
Tertiary: distribution networks, fire protection and detection, safety systems and maintenance.
- Power stations and installation of equipment
- Outer and inner lighting, street and decorative lighting
- Support systems for electric routes
- Electric substations for trams, trolleybuses and underground
- Cathodical protection for underground transport networks
- Electric equipment for hoisting equipment (bridge cranes, tower cranes, etc)
- Underground and overhead low, medium and high voltage power networks
- Earthing systems
- High and medium voltage stations of 20kV/110 kV, cogeneration stations
- Transformer stations 110kV/20kV/0,4 kV
- Commissioning, maintenance and revisions