Company policy and commitment
The orientation of TIAB Company, member of the VINCI Energies Group, towards internal and external clients, sustainable development, occupational health and safety and social responsibility are principles that lead us to performance in the activity of:
Design, execution, assembly, testing, commissioning and maintenance for electrical equipment and installations, low current installations, fire limiting and extinguishing installations, automation installations, heating, ventilation and air conditioning installations, plumbing installations. Design and manufacture of electrical and automation panels.
On order to apply these principles, the Company’s management decided to implement and maintain an integrated Quality – Environment – Occupational Health and Safety – Social Responsibility management system, in accordance with the requirements of the standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, SA 8000 and, for test laboratories, in accordance with the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17025 standard.
The integrated management system is the basis of the Company’s policy in developing and maintaining business relations.
In order to achieve the Policy, as General Manager, I undertake that, together with the management team, to act for:
- promotion of risk-based thinking and keeping operational, financial and compliance risks under control;
- integration of the requirements of the Management System in the business processes of the Company;
- ensuring safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injuries and illnesses caused by work by implementing the Safety Excellence programme;
- elimination of hazards and reduction of occupational health and safety risks;
- consultation and involvement of workers and workers’ representatives in occupational health and safety issues;
- fulfilment of the compliance obligations to which the Company subscribes, regarding:
- continuous satisfaction of client requirements;
- environmental protection, including pollution prevention, sustainable use of resources, protection of biodiversity and ecosystems;
- ensuring health and safety for all persons participating in the work process;
- non-use of child labour neither by the Company nor by its suppliers and the creation of special working conditions for the employed minors, in order to ensure their protection;
- non-use of forced and compulsory labour in any form thereof;
- observance of the right of formation or affiliation to trade union structures and collective bargaining of the Company’s employees;
- prohibition of discrimination in all its forms at work;
- failure to use disciplinary practices by prohibiting the use of corporal punishment, mental or verbal abuse;
- compliance with all applicable requirements regarding the work schedule and remuneration of employees.
- promoting a long-term partnership with product suppliers and service providers oriented towards an efficient management regarding quality, environmental protection, occupational safety and health and social responsibility;
- communication of the Policy and the importance given to the observance of the clients’ requirements and the applicable legal requirements, both within the Company and to the personnel working on its behalf;
- ensuring the availability of the Policy for the stakeholders through the internet at tiab.ro;
- periodic review of the Policy, performance and effectiveness of the integrated system to ensure continuous improvement, taking into account changes in the legislative framework, our own code of conduct and any other requirements applicable to the Company.
The entire personnel of the Company is encouraged to support the activity of the designated decision-makers with the implementation and continuous operation of the Integrated Management System, to strictly comply with its provisions and to actively contribute to its permanent improvement.
To ensure the long-term success of our Company’s business, we have adopted strategic objectives in the field of quality, environment, occupational safety and health and social responsibility in the annual management programmes.
The declared strategic objectives are transposed to the relevant positions and levels in the Company in a set of SMART objectives, the achievement of which is evaluated within the periodic reviews performed by the management.
In order to fulfil the established objectives, the clients’ requirements, the legal requirements and other requirements applicable to the Company, as well as to ensure the continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System, I will ensure and make available all necessary material, financial and human resources.